Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Rowley Ancestry Links

This site shows some very interesting ancestry information: http://aprilsancestry.com/RowleyAncestry.html

Towards the bottom of the page, make sure to click on the link, titled "William Rowley & Ann Jewell" for a Powerpoint presentation showing scanned documents for Birth Certificate, Baptism Records, Marriage Records, Death Certificate, Census data, excerpts from various Temple Books, etc.

Also, make sure to view the link embedded in the paragraph, titled "Mars Hill". This is a Powerpoint presentation of present day photos showing where William Rowley & Ann Jewell lived and hosted Wilford Woodruff as well as where they preached and were baptised.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, what a wealth of wonderful pictures you have of my ancestors and yours. I feel like I was right there during all the proceedings because of them. Thank you so much. I copied them all and now I need more yellow ink!

    Judith LaMontagne

    ReplyDelete